Basketball & Fracking
- Do you love basketball but hate gas drilling and fracking?
- Do you love to hate Chesapeake Energy?
You're in luck!
Even if you hate fracking AND basketball you have reason to cheer on the Miami Heat in Game 5 of the NBA FInals this Thursday night. Here's why:
- The Oklahoma City Thunder is partially owned by Chesapeake Energy CEO, Aubrey McClendon.
- The team plays at, Chesapeake Energy Arena, which was purchased with Dirty Money.
- The Heat hold a 3-1 advantage over the Oklahoma City Thunder in the best-of-seven series.
- - - - - - -> Oh, and while you're at it, check out the new short film about an even BIGGER game from GASLAND director, Josh Fox titled, The Sky is Pink.
Consider it a pep rally for the big game. Go Heat!